You are here: Home | Consumers | Consumer reporting

Consumer reporting

This website has been set-up to provide consumers with specific legal information and self-help materials on delivery issues.  If you live in Great Britain and you want more advice and guidance then you can contact our partners the Citizens Advice Consumer Service. Consumers in Northern Ireland should contact Consumerline.

Both these organisation will provide advice and can report the matter to Trading Standards.

Which part of the UK are you from?

Great Britain  |  Northern Ireland

Online Advertising

The Advertising Standards Authority will consider complaints about online and distance sellers whose advertisements contain misleading delivery charge claims.